2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 Old 04-26-2019, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by four-walling View Post
Took my 2017 CPO S in for its second annual service yesterday-no warranty claims in 2 years. I purchased it with 2K miles on it. (It was a Velar trade in). The only up-charge was for a balance and rotate.

On a side note, the dealer shuttled us in an I-Pace. To me the car was just OK and kind of boring overall. Iím not techie enough to appreciate the engineering behind it.

We have solar panels so from a financial standpoint it would be a no brainer to feed it.
Thank you! For every complaint Iím reading it seems that thereís many more people who are happy and have had great experiences so far with the f-pace. And I do believe that most people whoíve had bad experiences are more likely to discuss them online vs those who havenít.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 04-26-2019, 02:45 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Iím sorry this is off topic..but I donít wanna keep creating multiple threads.

2017 CPO f pace 17k miles. Carfax came back with 8 service records. Is this normal or a red flag? Seems that 8 service records is very high.
post #13 of 14 Old 04-26-2019, 03:01 PM

City/State/Province: DC
I'd vote for new vs 2017 CPO. especially if you can find the exact specs you're looking for new. I'd wait for a better cash back month though. it was $2500 last month, only $1000 this month.
2018 and newer I think come with faster (4G) service. my 3G in the 2017 is pokey as ****, sometimes skips on HD streaming music, maps are slow to load, waze is slow to load etc. If I turn off wifi and switch to my phone's LTE everything is blazing fast.

8 service records, who knows. maybe ask the dealer for a detailed service record? what all was done and when.

post #14 of 14 Old 04-26-2019, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixMo View Post
I'd vote for new vs 2017 CPO. especially if you can find the exact specs you're looking for new. I'd wait for a better cash back month though. it was $2500 last month, only $1000 this month.
2018 and newer I think come with faster (4G) service. my 3G in the 2017 is pokey as ****, sometimes skips on HD streaming music, maps are slow to load, waze is slow to load etc. If I turn off wifi and switch to my phone's LTE everything is blazing fast.

8 service records, who knows. maybe ask the dealer for a detailed service record? what all was done and when.
Thank you! Makes sense..do you know if they always have the zero percent financing deals? Thatís probably the only way Iíll consider the new one.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page