4Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 05-14-2019, 02:15 AM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
ICTP 19C update with OTA

The new update 19C is now available and adds more stability building on the big leaps in 18D, 19A was supposed to start the OTA, now 19C should finally activate the OTA (Over The Air) updates.

DP
myjaguar and edjag like this.

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 05-14-2019, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Do you have any actual details or are you just regurgitating what I said in another thread? 🙂

2017 Jaguar F Pace S | 2017 AMG C63S
post #3 of 11 Old 05-14-2019, 08:53 AM

Garage
I'm guessing we would also need to head into the dealership to get 19C installed, then OTA's would work from there?

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti

post #4 of 11 Old 05-14-2019, 09:17 AM

Garage
It's nonsensical that JLR surfaced an OTA dialog menu in previous ICTP builds that don't actually support the OTA functionality. But then it is JLR.
BobatStews and bnztoy like this.

2017 Ammonite F-Pace S
Technology, Driver Assistance and Convenience Packages
HUD and Tow Hitch
post #5 of 11 Old 05-14-2019, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-FPace-F View Post
I'm guessing we would also need to head into the dealership to get 19C installed, then OTA's would work from there?
I think that’s been the assumption for the last 3 updates. Yet...here we are...no OTA updates...

2017 Jaguar F Pace S | 2017 AMG C63S
post #6 of 11 Old 05-15-2019, 06:30 AM

If you are on 18 now and its mostly working well, would you push for 19C? Mine goes in for annual service in 2 wks......

2018 Fuji White 20D R-Sport,20" Black Wheels, Black roof rails, Jet & Oyster seats, Black Pack, Convenience Pack, Lux Pack, Tech Pack, Activity Key...
All Diesel Fleet here !
Other vehicles:
2014 Jeep GC Summit 3.0 CRD
2004 Ram 2500 Cummins No CAT or SCR. Last year for it.

2005 Infiniti FX 45 Only Gasser I got.. Fast and Solid....
post #7 of 11 Old 05-15-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbentoak View Post
If you are on 18 now and its mostly working well, would you push for 19C? Mine goes in for annual service in 2 wks......

FWIW

There have been numerous questions on numerous threads (on this forum), about ANY NEW features or functionality that would make this update worthwhile.

There have been no answers. "Silence is the loud reply".

I have yet to see a single mention of anything other than fixing bugs or fixing problems with the update process. Not a peep. Nothing new apparently … NADA

Last edited by ExOz; 05-15-2019 at 09:50 PM.
post #8 of 11 Old 05-15-2019, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWreck View Post
Do you have any actual details or are you just regurgitating what I said in another thread? 🙂
I received an email about this, the OTA has been having issues, it was turned on for a short time with a toggle in the Topix program, it has since been pulled. Apparently people do not like to follow instructions, the OTA updates are intended for incremental updates and not major feature updates, I will see if I can post the PDF with out getting anyone in trouble

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.
post #9 of 11 Old 05-16-2019, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExOz View Post
FWIW

There have been numerous questions on numerous threads (on this forum), about ANY NEW features or functionality that would make this update worthwhile.

There have been no answers. "Silence is the loud reply".

I have yet to see a single mention of anything other than fixing bugs or fixing problems with the update process. Not a peep. Nothing new apparently … NADA
Very Good... I will leave it alone....

2018 Fuji White 20D R-Sport,20" Black Wheels, Black roof rails, Jet & Oyster seats, Black Pack, Convenience Pack, Lux Pack, Tech Pack, Activity Key...
All Diesel Fleet here !
Other vehicles:
2014 Jeep GC Summit 3.0 CRD
2004 Ram 2500 Cummins No CAT or SCR. Last year for it.

2005 Infiniti FX 45 Only Gasser I got.. Fast and Solid....
post #10 of 11 Unread Yesterday, 09:47 PM

City/State/Province: Towson, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
The new update 19C is now available and adds more stability building on the big leaps in 18D, 19A was supposed to start the OTA, now 19C should finally activate the OTA (Over The Air) updates.

DP
FYI.......ON OVER THE AIR (OTA) UPDATES......

My ICTP had 19A installed several weeks ago. Since then I have had 2 over the air (OTA) updates sent directly to my system automatically. When I checked the 'Live' section in 'Home', it was there. The first one came in on 5/17/19. The second one was this a.m. (5/24/19) when I got in and started the vehicle. My system, from soup to nuts, has been working great. I have a fully loaded '17 'S' and, yes, I had all the early ICTP problems as everyone else did. However, I must say, I'm very glad I stayed the course and remained patient.

Feels fantastic to finally have her now at 100%.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in