39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 71 Old 02-27-2019, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
ICTP 19A update

The first update for 2019 should be Available on Monday March 11, the updates this year are a transition from JLR lead to outside collaboration, with 2020 then being lead by an outside contractor. By then. All JLR vehicles should have the same hardware when it comes to ICTP. You should expect only ICTP systems moving forward.

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 Old 02-27-2019, 11:15 AM

Garage
anything new?

2017 F-Pace Rhodium silver
post #3 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 09:59 AM

City/State/Province: Massapequa, NY
Any idea if they will start to do OTA updates? I guess it was back with 18C and 18D they added the menu for OTA updates. If they get it working correctly it would save a lot of grief going to the dealer getting updates! The key word being IF!

post #4 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 10:18 AM

Garage
I'm bringing mine in for the 2nd annual service this Thursday. Sucks that I'll just miss this release by a few days, but I'll ask about the possibility of real, working OTA.

Tony

2017 F-Pace R-Sport 3.5t in IRR, 1950 Ford F1 pickup
post #5 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 10:21 AM

sorry, what's OTA?
post #6 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 10:28 AM

City/State/Province: North Carolina
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnztoy View Post
sorry, what's OTA?
Over The Air. Updates via the cell or wifi connection, instead of having to go to the stealership and spend hours waiting on what might or might not be installed correctly.
BobatStews and bnztoy like this.

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

1968 Corvette Convertible
post #7 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theweeb View Post
Over The Air. Updates via the cell or wifi connection, instead of having to go to the stealership and spend hours waiting on what might or might not be installed correctly.
thanks theweeb. Good, because i think the service guys are starting to recognize me being their so often!
post #8 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
I got told it came out last week on Wednesday. Either way, trying to get release notes. Let me know if you do.

2017 Jaguar F Pace S | 2017 AMG C63S
post #9 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 02:21 PM

Garage
Wonder if the cars delivering this or next week will have it. Probably not. May be something for me to get on the pre-deliver inspection. Not sure. I guess I would prefer to have the software I have now 18d since it works pretty good overall.

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #10 of 71 Old 03-05-2019, 04:31 PM

City/State/Province: Atlanta GA
Garage
IMC (INFOTAINMENT MASTER CONTROLLER) – SOFTWARE VERSION: S19A_19.07.2-312706, PART NUMBER: K8A2-19C204-BB (G2369115) INCONTROL© TOUCH PRO 19A
Release Date: 2019-02-27

New features included in this release

DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES

Improved warning messages for Reverse Traffic Detection.

CLIMATE

It is now possible to adjust the second row temperature controls (where fitted) from the front upper screen.

NAVIGATION

Improved screen for manually adding personal charging stations.
10" TS only: It is now possible to select numbers and letters on the same screen when entering destination in Navigation system.

ELECTRIC VEHICLE SCREENS (ELECTRIC VEHICLES ONLY)

Improvements to the auto-add charge station and associated features.
Touchscreen view improved with updated preferred charging station settings.
Simplified range map display.

BLUETOOTH® AUDIO

It is now possible to change Bluetooth® device from the BT Audio screen and in media source selection list screen.

INCONTROL TOUCH PRO DUO TOUCHSCREEN

The lower screen will now dim by the same amount as the upper screen when in stealth mode.

TERRAIN RESPONSE SCREEN

Revised terrain response imagery.

WI-FI HOTSPOT (F-TYPE 19MY ONLY)

This update introduces hotspot support for F-Types.

ISSUES FIXED IN THIS RELEASE

ACTIVE EXHAUST BUTTON (VELAR SVA-DYNAMIC ONLY)

Active Exhaust Button now available on lower touchscreen.

BLUETOOTH®

Bluetooth® phone call connection improvements.
Bluetooth® Media will now reconnect automatically after unplugging iPhone™ from the front portable media interface panel.
General Bluetooth® usability improvements.
CLIMATE

When auto is selected, changing the distribution mode will cancel auto and the blower speed in the rotary dial will now change to its previous value.

NAVIGATION

When searching for specific Points of Interest (POI) using speech, it is no longer necessary to stipulate a search area.
Navigation start-up speed improvements.
Hybrid Charging Station filtering is now possible on PHEV vehicles.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE SCREENS (ELECTRIC VEHICLES ONLY)

Display will now work in low power mode.
Electric Vehicle (EV) button is now available on the Touchscreen (PHEV vehicles only).
Creep Mode not correctly displaying in the Touchscreen.
Estimated time to charge is no longer displayed unless a charging cable is connected to the vehicle.
Regenerative braking state can now be selected on-screen at start up.
RADIO

General stability improvements – MW Band.
Tuner screen – various bug fixes.
REVERSE TRAFFIC DETECTION

‘Reverse Traffic Detection not available’ message will no longer be displayed on touchscreen when system is active.

SMARTPHONE PACK FEATURES

Fixed Smartphone feature failure to launch at startup.
(China only) improved robustness when switching from iPhone™ to Baidu session.
(InControl Touch Duo only) CarPlay screen is not aligned with the center of the Touchscreen when launched while source selection screen displayed.
Loss of audio mid-cycle when listening to Spotify with Apple CarPlay.
Improved Android Auto connection strategy.
SYSTEM

STARTUP
General start-up improvements.
GOODBYE SCREEN
Goodbye screen will no longer appear at the wrong time when the engine is switched off.
MULTIMEDIA PLAYBACK
General stability improvements.
SPEECH DATABASE UPDATES
Update of Speech Database using service screen – robustness improvements.
SVR LOGO (SVR VEHICLES ONLY)
SVR Logo no longer changes size during start-up.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT
General robustness improvements.
The rear screens no longer default to on at start up.
KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS RELEASE

REAR VIEW CAMERA JUDDER
The camera image is not displaying as smoothly as it should be, this is currently under investigation and should be fixed in the next full software release.

Ordered 10/3/16 Built 11/4/16 Delivered 12/8/16
2017 F-Pace S: IRR/Brogue/Satin Ash Burl/Oyster HL/Pano w Roof Rails/20" Blades.
Packages: Comfort and Convenience, Luxury Interior, Driver Assistance, Technology.
Heads Up Display, Tow Hitch Receiver, Activity Key

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page