1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 22 Old 03-13-2019, 12:56 PM

City/State/Province: orlando
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stbentoak View Post
Just as an option, I've heard that if you have GEICO insurance that they offer a full coverage vehicle warranty for not much money at all per month as long as you insure with them. Heck it "could" be worth it to even switch to them if this has good coverage. Worth investigating.....

I bought my 1st extended warranty on my JGC and it has already paid itself back, and I still have 25K and a year to go on it. Just one repair can easily cover the cost..But mine was 1500.00 not 6K. I don't think I could do 6K. If the FP is scaring me at the end of 5/60, It will go down the road. We should have a good flavor of its problems and durability by them...

No way would I take a chance without a warranty on this car. Not the way I drive something is bound to blow up. I'm sure the engine is 5k or more all in. The tranny 4k etc.

2018 F-Pace S
2015 Tundra 1794
2017 Ram 1500S
2015 Nissan Juke SVT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 Old 03-13-2019, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
No way would I take a chance without a warranty on this car. Not the way I drive something is bound to blow up. I'm sure the engine is 5k or more all in. The tranny 4k etc.
Unless you expect to keep the car past 5 years or 60,000 miles why would you need an extended over the standard warranty. Extended warranties overlap the standard warranty.

Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in