63Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 87 Old 10-21-2018, 02:22 PM

City/State/Province: Sacramento, CA
DO IT! Reportback and a how to would be great! Think resale of 2017-18 small tanks wiild have bigger depreciation when 19s become available in used market?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 87 Old 10-21-2018, 03:38 PM

City/State/Province: Minsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenofjo View Post
DO IT! Reportback and a how to would be great! Think resale of 2017-18 small tanks wiild have bigger depreciation when 19s become available in used market?
Of course. The list of necessary spare I have. It will take some time to order and receive it. If everything goes well, the dealer will do the replacement.
Compared with installation on my car stereocamera in the windshield, this procedure should be easier)))
Maybe small tanks will appear on the used market, but the cost of rework is high. And few owners of 2017-2018 will do it ))
post #83 of 87 Old 03-14-2019, 02:11 PM

I got a big tank. The fuel pump and other spare parts (protection, fasteners and others) will arrive a little later. When everything will be included I will change the tank)))

post #84 of 87 Old 03-14-2019, 02:27 PM

City/State/Province: Southeastern Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papageno View Post
40mpg is nice but the V4 diesel has been described by reviewers as "kind of loud, vibrates into the cabin, and a little slow". The V6 diesel in the Range Rover, however, is buttery smooth and quiet.

I prefer hybrid for the economy and power boost.

I would agree with kinda loud and vibrates, but i have no problem with power coming out of my 20d. I couldnt imagine i'd need to go any quicker, and if i did i wouldn't be worried much about fuel economy.

My mother in law has a hybrid 350h and i don't feel its any quicker off the line than the 20d. Plus it keeps yelling at me cause i'm not keeping the eco light lit up
post #85 of 87 Old 03-14-2019, 05:50 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_variant View Post
I got a big tank. The fuel pump and other spare parts (protection, fasteners and others) will arrive a little later. When everything will be included I will change the tank)))
let me know how it goes, i want to make the change for the bigger tank,

2017 F-Pace Rhodium silver
post #86 of 87 Old 03-14-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kconnor123 View Post
I would agree with kinda loud and vibrates, but i have no problem with power coming out of my 20d. I couldnt imagine i'd need to go any quicker, and if i did i wouldn't be worried much about fuel economy.

If I drive mine in Dynamic it's actually pretty peppy. Not supercharged or SVR peppy, but definitely moves you right along. If you are looking to be able to move along smartly and still get 30+ MPG it is a very good choice, still glad I got it on mine !
TLockhart likes this.

2018 Fuji White 20D R-Sport,20" Black Wheels, Black roof rails, Jet & Oyster seats, Black Pack, Convenience Pack, Lux Pack, Tech Pack, Activity Key...
All Diesel Fleet here !
Other vehicles:
2014 Jeep GC Summit 3.0 CRD
2004 Ram 2500 Cummins No CAT or SCR. Last year for it.

2005 Infiniti FX 45 Only Gasser I got.. Fast and Solid....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #87 of 87 Old 03-15-2019, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusk1 View Post
let me know how it goes, i want to make the change for the bigger tank,
Of course, necessarily

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page