76Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 116 Old 04-30-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_variant View Post
I did not ask)) I took the car quickly. I can find out tomorrow whether the coding of a large tank was done
How much did the whole process cost? Did they do it at the dealer?

2018 F-Pace S
1986-2017 Other stuff
1974 BMW Bavaria
1974 Ford Bronco
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 116 Old 04-30-2019, 01:02 PM

City/State/Province: Minsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas View Post
How much did the whole process cost? Did they do it at the dealer?
I ordered spare parts in Germany. The price is 1300 euros. Replacement cost $ 425. Replaced made dealer. But you can not talk about it loudly, otherwise they can be punished)))
post #93 of 116 Old 04-30-2019, 03:02 PM

City/State/Province: Memphis Tn
I have happily driven my 2018 20D Prestige since Feb 4 of this year and have been VERY pleased with the MPG. Highway miles at 70 mph typically average 38. Drop it down to 60 mph averages 43! That is overall of course. Yesterday I averaged 44.6 mpg at 60 mph...all highway miles. This is my first diesel car and I am enjoying the infrequent trips to the gas station
bpmba, TLockhart and stbentoak like this.

2018 F Pace 20D Prestige Corris Grey w/black Comfort Convenient Vision packages 20" split spoke wheels, tow hitch, roof rails XM radio wheel locks

post #94 of 116 Old 05-01-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeflyer View Post
I have happily driven my 2018 20D Prestige since Feb 4 of this year and have been VERY pleased with the MPG. Highway miles at 70 mph typically average 38. Drop it down to 60 mph averages 43! That is overall of course. Yesterday I averaged 44.6 mpg at 60 mph...all highway miles. This is my first diesel car and I am enjoying the infrequent trips to the gas station

Diesel small volume and small tank is one thing. Large gasoline and a small tank are completely different)))
post #95 of 116 Old 05-01-2019, 04:58 PM

City/State/Province: Ontario
100% agree. I think getting excellent mileage is great, but wouldn't think to get a small diesel in an effort to facilitate that. If I wanted a good looking fuel efficient vehicle with decent performance then there's a plethora of vehicles out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_variant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeflyer View Post
I have happily driven my 2018 20D Prestige since Feb 4 of this year and have been VERY pleased with the MPG. Highway miles at 70 mph typically average 38. Drop it down to 60 mph averages 43! That is overall of course. Yesterday I averaged 44.6 mpg at 60 mph...all highway miles. This is my first diesel car and I am enjoying the infrequent trips to the gas station [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/FPaceForum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]

Diesel small volume and small tank is one thing. Large gasoline and a small tank are completely different)))

T. K.
Whitby
post #96 of 116 Old 05-02-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_rooster9 View Post
If I wanted a good looking fuel efficient vehicle with decent performance then there's a plethora of vehicles out there.
Exactly.... and the 20D is one of them !
TLockhart likes this.

2018 Fuji White 20D R-Sport,20" Black Wheels, Black roof rails, Jet & Oyster seats, Black Pack, Convenience Pack, Lux Pack, Tech Pack, Activity Key...
All Diesel Fleet here !
Other vehicles:
2014 Jeep GC Summit 3.0 CRD
2004 Ram 2500 Cummins No CAT or SCR. Last year for it.

2005 Infiniti FX 45 Only Gasser I got.. Fast and Solid....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #97 of 116 Old 05-02-2019, 12:05 PM

A small fuel tank is a global trend. The new BMW 3 series has a base tank with a capacity of 40 liters. A has 59 liters for extra money
post #98 of 116 Old 05-02-2019, 03:16 PM

City/State/Province: Palm Beach, Florida
Unless I missed it in the 97 other answers/comments I think y'all have missed the point. The tank is 20 gallons (give or take a fraction) with obviously a range of over 400 miles even in the S. The 16 gallon tank (75 liters give or take) refers to the Imperial gallon size which is bigger than a U.S. gallon. Or maybe you were all thinking Imperial and I have missed the point, in which case what was it that you were saying?
post #99 of 116 Old 05-03-2019, 12:50 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromma View Post
Unless I missed it in the 97 other answers/comments I think y'all have missed the point. The tank is 20 gallons (give or take a fraction) with obviously a range of over 400 miles even in the S. The 16 gallon tank (75 liters give or take) refers to the Imperial gallon size which is bigger than a U.S. gallon. Or maybe you were all thinking Imperial and I have missed the point, in which case what was it that you were saying?
Much of the discussion here was generated because the 2017 and 2018 tank size is 16.6 gallons which is undersized for the fuel consumption of the V6 supercharged engines initially launched in the F-Pace. The four cylinder gas engines came in 2018 as the 340hp V6 SC engine was discontinued but the tank size remained the same.

The diesel tank is 15.9 gallons.

For 2019 Jaguar increased the tank size to a much improved 21.7 gallon tank which is what the gas vehicles should have launched with in 2017.

2017 Ammonite F-Pace S
Technology, Driver Assistance and Convenience Packages
HUD and Tow Hitch
post #100 of 116 Old 05-03-2019, 04:15 PM

City/State/Province: Palm Beach, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
Much of the discussion here was generated because the 2017 and 2018 tank size is 16.6 gallons which is undersized for the fuel consumption of the V6 supercharged engines initially launched in the F-Pace. The four cylinder gas engines came in 2018 as the 340hp V6 SC engine was discontinued but the tank size remained the same.

The diesel tank is 15.9 gallons.

For 2019 Jaguar increased the tank size to a much improved 21.7 gallon tank which is what the gas vehicles should have launched with in 2017.
Ahhh! All is clear now. If that is the case then I am really glad that I got the 2019 because the dealers never discuss size of fuel tanks in negotiations. Thank you for clarifying the mystery (to me anyway).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page