5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 10-25-2018, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Missing HDMI Port was it removed ?

Well I just realized that I no longer have a HDMI port in my center console. I have no place to plug in an Amazon Fire stick now. I have the tech pack and had the HDMI port in my 2017. Does anyone know when this was removed? Does the 2018 MY have these?

Here is a pic of the panel in my console.

Thanks
DP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FE4DDC57-DDB7-4F5D-BBBA-A55EE0B31A2A_1540502297694.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	67515  

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.

Last edited by DPinTX; 10-26-2018 at 01:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 10-25-2018, 06:27 PM

City/State/Province: Middleton, WI
Garage
@DPinTX Mine has an HDMI port right above the lefthand USB port.
DPinTX likes this.

2018 R-Sport Rocket: 35T Supercharged V6 (one of the last ones to roll off the line), Firenze Red, Oyster Leather w/Lime stitching (LOVE!), standard five-spoke rims, heated windshield, Head Up Display, Activity Key, Tech Pkg (ICTP), Driver Assistance Pkg., black roof rails, tow hitch system.
BUILD DATE: 4/7/2017
ARRIVAL ON US SOIL: 5/5/2017
DELIVERY TO DEALER: 7/3/2017
HANDOVER DATE: 7/7/2017

Former Ride: 2012 MINI Cooper Countryman S ALL-4, British Racing Green
post #3 of 13 Old 10-26-2018, 09:00 AM

City/State/Province: Atlanta GA
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
Well I just realized that I no longer have a HDMI port in my center console. I have no place to plug in an Amazon Fire stick now. I have the tech pack and had the HDMI port in my 2017. Does anyone know when this was removed? Does the 2018 MY have these?

Here is a pic of the panel in my console.

Thanks
DP
FYI, noticed you still had the protective film on your 12V plug.
It took me over a year to notice it myself.

Ordered 10/3/16 Built 11/4/16 Delivered 12/8/16
2017 F-Pace S: IRR/Brogue/Satin Ash Burl/Oyster HL/Pano w Roof Rails/20" Blades.
Packages: Comfort and Convenience, Luxury Interior, Driver Assistance, Technology.
Heads Up Display, Tow Hitch Receiver, Activity Key

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 13 Old 10-26-2018, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
FYI, noticed you still had the protective film on your 12V plug.
It took me over a year to notice it myself.
Your right I see that now. Well that should stay is good shape.

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.
post #5 of 13 Old 10-27-2018, 05:45 PM

City/State/Province: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-PACE View Post
@DPinTX Mine has an HDMI port right above the lefthand USB port.
Same here

2018 F-Pace 25t Prestige / Indus Silver / Technology Package / Vision Package / Black Package / Black Roof Rails
post #6 of 13 Old 10-28-2018, 07:54 PM

I have one on MY'18.

MY'18 S with ICTP and so on...
post #7 of 13 Old 10-30-2018, 04:52 PM
DDM

City/State/Province: Florida
MY'18 has the HDMI port
post #8 of 13 Old 11-03-2018, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Update

I stopped by the dealer yesterday to ask about the missing HDMI port. I was told they have never seen that missing, amd it should be in my car based on the options, and would order a new panel with the HDMI port and call me when it comes in.

Now I can continue with my Apple TV in the car project.

DP
Okie and Roadsterguy like this.

post #9 of 13 Old 11-03-2018, 11:36 PM

City/State/Province: CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
I stopped by the dealer yesterday to ask about the missing HDMI port. I was told they have never seen that missing, amd it should be in my car based on the options, and would order a new panel with the HDMI port and call me when it comes in.

Now I can continue with my Apple TV in the car project.

DP
As you have read, it appears all of us 2019er's do not have the panel with the HDMI. Please update us after your new panel is installed and let us know any pertinent information we would need to get our dealer to update our panel also. Thx.

2019 F-Pace S Firenze Red with Brogue & Oyster stitching
post #10 of 13 Old 11-04-2018, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHinCO View Post
As you have read, it appears all of us 2019er's do not have the panel with the HDMI. Please update us after your new panel is installed and let us know any pertinent information we would need to get our dealer to update our panel also. Thx.
I will keep you updated, this feature is also listed on the current US Jaguar 2019 website owner’s manual. I should have an answer by mid week.

DP

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page