LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 08-26-2017, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
So no Members from Asia?

So not 1 member from Asia? I came here looking to ask a few questions and found there was no one here. Well I'll check back in a month.

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 08-26-2017, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

@ckkcmx5 is from Hong Kong.

Mike
post #3 of 8 Old 08-26-2017, 11:46 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKenM View Post
@ckkcmx5 is from Hong Kong.

Do you know if he has an Asian spec car?

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.

post #4 of 8 Old 08-26-2017, 11:55 AM

From Singapore...didn't even know there's this section cos I hang around the US and UK forums
post #5 of 8 Old 08-26-2017, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
Do you know if he has an Asian spec car?

DP
I only know my car is Hong Kong market spec. What do you want to know?
post #6 of 8 Old 08-26-2017, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckkcmx5 View Post
I only know my car is Hong Kong market spec. What do you want to know?

What items came on yours that did not come on the US version. Like did you get a foot rest petal or 12v plug on the dash by start button.

Thanks
DP

post #7 of 8 Old 08-28-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
What items came on yours that did not come on the US version. Like did you get a foot rest petal or 12v plug on the dash by start button.

Thanks
DP
I have a black plastic foot rest pedal and a 12v plug under the volumn knob (same position as your start button as my f-pace is RHD). Not sure if there's any other items.
post #8 of 8 Old 12-31-2017, 12:33 PM

City/State/Province: Shanghai
@DPinTX , I live in Shanghai and I just got a 2018 25t Prestige China version. I spent some time matching up the specs and options with the China vs USA Jaguar.com website for Prestiges and there are a few small differences (but the biggest and most important one for me was China Presiges come with the 18" vs the 19" wheels).

I think all trims have the cigarette outlet below the start/stop button (we even get a cigarette cup ashtray that fits in the cuphilders) and no special foot rest for the non driving foot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page