6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 01-20-2017, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
What sites you guys using to find wheels?

I want to buy a pair of 22in wheels but not entirely sure where to buy or anything. Can someone comment some links and stuff for me the browse through? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Kinda looking for a rim with this look so any help on finding a set would be great!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	50564114868__EAF1B55E-EDFA-4F7A-89AD-F66B8438FC48.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	27665  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 01-20-2017, 09:22 AM

I buy all my tires and wheels through tire rack.

2001 Volvo S60 T5 Manual
2011 BMW 328 XDrive Wagon
post #3 of 17 Old 01-20-2017, 11:43 AM

Try bigwheels.net
McKinneyO likes this.

2014 Lexus RX-350 traded for F-Pace
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Volvo XC-60 (wife)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2017 F Pace "S" Quartzite, Black pkg,

post #5 of 17 Old 01-20-2017, 02:03 PM

Garage
Tire Rack and America's Tire are both good stores. As for wheels, I prefer spin-forged/rotary-forged aluminum since they are light and strong. Look at Forgestar, Niche, and MRR for some good examples.

Since the vehicle is so new, you might have a difficult time shopping by vehicle. Instead, shop by wheel size. According to wheel-size.com, the 22" OEM wheels have the following specs:

22x9 inch rim size. 5x108mm bolt pattern. 40 Offset.

Using that information you can find, for example, this wheel on bigwheels.net.

Hope that helps.

johnfpace likes this.

"Jarvis" - 2017 F-Pace S | Italian Racing Red | Red/Jet Taurus leather | Comfort/Convenience | Driver Assistance | Technology Package | Head Up Display | Delivery Date 9/25/2016

Other vehicles:

"Pepper" - 2015 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Pack

"Klaus" - 2001 Audi TT Quattro Roadster
post #6 of 17 Old 01-20-2017, 03:00 PM

Garage
acealloywheel.com Has some up market wheels that will fit the F-Pace. They are pricey though, although I believe they are a quality product.

I've primarily used Tirerack in the past for my other cars, but I'm not finding anything I really like on Tirerack for the F-Pace.

i'm looking for a 22x10 or 22x10.5 wheel for summer tires this spring.
johnfpace likes this.

2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - in the house
| 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible (wife) | 2014 Honda Pilot - Gone traded on F-Pace FE) | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - gone (Went to son) | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife) gone - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - Gone Son Totaled
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife) Gone - went to second oldest Son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - Gone traded on Infiniti
post #7 of 17 Old 01-21-2017, 01:45 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
post #8 of 17 Old 01-23-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Thomas View Post
Should as long as it is the correct PCD (bolt pattern) and offset. Also make sure to check the center bore of the wheel, if it is larger than our F Pace hub bore then you will require hub centric rings or if it is smaller then it will require the manufacture to bore it out to the correct size.

I know some wheel companies do not offer custom drilling/ machining as Ace and others.
post #9 of 17 Old 01-23-2017, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfpace View Post
Should as long as it is the correct PCD (bolt pattern) and offset. Also make sure to check the center bore of the wheel, if it is larger than our F Pace hub bore then you will require hub centric rings or if it is smaller then it will require the manufacture to bore it out to the correct size.

I know some wheel companies do not offer custom drilling/ machining as Ace and others.
whats the bolt pattern?
post #10 of 17 Old 01-23-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Thomas View Post
whats the bolt pattern?
5x108

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page