Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB: F-pace 22" OEM wheels and tires

14K views 58 replies 21 participants last post by  MKenM 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a good set of 4 wheels and tires, 22" OEM.

If you've upgraded and are looking to sell your originals let me know. I'm located in Michigan.

Thanks!

#50 ·
I'm in the market for some 20's or 22's if anyone upgraded and has a set of 4. Like the other poster I have 19's and not feeling them. Live in PHX AZ
my stock 20's are still available.

#13 · (Edited)
@Jacob Martin - Based on others observations of ride quality when air pressure levels are more reasonable, I might be interested in your set. Is there damage to any of the rims? What price point are you offering them for?

I am getting ready to buy a new F-Pace and may simply get one with either of the stock 20s rather than pay the large increase for the turbines that Jag wants. I would not want the Pirelli's as I would put a pair of AS on them so I'd be interested in price with and without the rubber on them. Please PM me details and/or options

#26 ·
The choice between summer, all season or snow's is an easy one for me. I live in NY so we get snow and more importantly ICE!

I lease so after 3 years Im always stuck putting new shoes on my car so I don't get raked over the coals with OEM cost tires when I turn it in. So now I always buy winter tires and switch back and forth between the sets. In the winter I don't slip and slide and now when my lease is up I still have plenty of rubber left on the original tires when I hand it over.

Leased two VW Touareg's (Great SUV!) back to back and still have the Pirelli snow and ice tires and still have them.

In short a good pair of snows can be a life saver when road conditions get tuff. A good investment in my opinion while also extending the life of your summer or all seasons.

#31 ·
Oops...did you say "chrome look"? Didn't see that, I guess that means there chrome plated turbines. Nice wheels and very expensive, not sure those would be a smart choice for snow tires.

#28 ·
Hi Jacob, did try to send you a PM but don't have the 15 post needed to do so. On the other hand i did get your PM and you only have 2 post....not sure how that works???

Anyway I am interested but only looking for wheels with no tires. Looking to have a spare set for snow tires.

Thanks!

#30 ·
Jacob, sorry but never received your PM. Evidently you need 15 post so I am almost there! Will PM you my info in a day or so.

#42 ·
The following refers only to F-Paces purchased in the USA. The "stock" wheels on the First Edition are gun metal grey Double Helix 22s. The 22 inch Turbines cannot be selected by FE buyers because there are no options to select for the FE. I don't know the wheel options for Premium variant buyers. You may be able to select the 22 inch Turbines. You may also be able to select 22 inch Double Helixes, but not in the gun metal grey color. See what you can do on the configuration site. You may have to move to Prestige or R-Sport to get what you want.

#44 ·
Or for what it costs to upgrade to the turbines you could get a set of flowforms with summer rubber for less. Then keep the stockers for winter/resale and at resale time sell the flowforms for a good chunk of what you paid. This would allow you to avoid the performance robbing 22" wheels and make the switch to gunmetal or a number of other colors if you're feeling frisky.

#47 ·
Hi what 22 all seasons did you get and how much did they cost? Thanks

#52 ·
You were asking $3000 at the Harrisburg MEET . . . . . . . so I think I'll WAIT till you get down to $1000 for the set !!!;)

And if the *easy to fix nick* is THAT *easy* , then go ahead and *FIX* it . . . . . . . before I take possession !!!>:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.