11Likes
  • 11 Post By Stephen Smith

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 06-17-2017, 03:03 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Just welcomed new F Pace in Fresno Ca

Just last week got a new F Pace Prestige 20d Gotta say she drives soo nice. Still learning all the bells and whistles . We have the Sapphire Blue and that's one color I haven't seen around here yet. Love the way it looks in the sun. Here are a few picts. Youngest daughter loved how big the trunk area was. Other little details are activity bracelet, hitch and extra rubber mats . One question I have ? Can you change the output voice from the navigation system . I have the standard 8"screen.
Attached Images

MGluck, VZX-CO, PA-FPace-F and 8 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-17-2017, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

Very nice and welcome. There are several voices to choose from in setup.

BTW what's on the lift???

Mike

2017 F Pace S
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Lexus NX200t F Sport
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Lexus RC350 F Sport

2012 Corvette Grand Sport
post #3 of 9 Old 06-18-2017, 02:46 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Its a Factory Five Mark 4 replica Cobra,that's my baby.The Jag is my wifes. But have been really enjoying this car ,fun to drive. Going thur all the settings I have only seen input language. I look again ,Im sure Ill find it. And hopefully the system learns my voice as time goes on. Had a hard time with a simple address today. Its a learning curve for me and the car.

post #4 of 9 Old 06-18-2017, 07:18 AM
EAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Smith View Post
Just last week got a new F Pace Prestige 20d Gotta say she drives soo nice. Still learning all the bells and whistles . We have the Sapphire Blue and that's one color I haven't seen around here yet. Love the way it looks in the sun. Here are a few picts. Youngest daughter loved how big the trunk area was. Other little details are activity bracelet, hitch and extra rubber mats . One question I have ? Can you change the output voice from the navigation system . I have the standard 8"screen.
Model year ?
post #5 of 9 Old 06-18-2017, 08:40 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Smith View Post
Its a Factory Five Mark 4 replica Cobra,that's my baby.
Greetings and welcome! On a this side note, I will likely PM you in a few weeks, as I am going to start on my FF Mk4 build later this year. I have followed the company for a decade, and have longed for a Cobra replica. Fun!

2017 F-Pace S Delivered 8/9/16
2005 XKR
2000 Jeep Wrangler
post #6 of 9 Old 06-18-2017, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAD View Post
Model year ?
F Pace is a 2017
post #7 of 9 Old 06-18-2017, 01:47 PM

Love the car! That's my fav color but when I got it there was a long waitlist to customize and get sapphire blue. By the way I hated Haron Jaguar. Never completely addressed my service issues. They made me hate Jaguar brand! Love my F-Pace but will never by Jag again because of Haron. Sadly that's the only service center we have in Fresno! I hope you have good experience with servicing.
post #8 of 9 Old 06-18-2017, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKPat View Post
Love the car! That's my fav color but when I got it there was a long waitlist to customize and get sapphire blue. By the way I hated Haron Jaguar. Never completely addressed my service issues. They made me hate Jaguar brand! Love my F-Pace but will never by Jag again because of Haron. Sadly that's the only service center we have in Fresno! I hope you have good experience with servicing.
Tried to send you a pm with a question about the dealer. My post count is too low to send one . Maybe I can recieve them . Thanks
post #9 of 9 Old 06-18-2017, 10:57 PM

Garage
Welcome to the Club! Very nice choice of colors and options.

2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - in the house
| 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible (wife) | 2014 Honda Pilot - Gone traded on F-Pace FE) | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - gone (Went to son) | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife) gone - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - Gone Son Totaled
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife) Gone - went to second oldest Son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - Gone traded on Infiniti

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page