268Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 363 Old 04-20-2017, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
jmk

(Thread Starter)
Earliest Delivery/Handover Date for MY18?

For those of us waiting on our MY18s, who has the earliest projected delivery/handover date?

I'll be living vicariously through all of your photos, thoughts and comments while counting the days until late August. Hopefully I can convince the dealership to at least send me some photos once she arrives.
Jclayton likes this.

Julia
Currently stationed in South Korea - Moving to North Carolina in August/September 2017

On Order: 2018 35t Prestige, Carpathian Grey with a whole bunch of options
Projected Build Date: 26 May 2017
Projected Handover Date: 26 July 2017 (though I don't return to the US until mid-August to actually pick it up.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 363 Old 04-20-2017, 08:54 PM

I was told mine is 2/3ds the way to Baltimore and will be arriving in port by the 29th ish... potentially could have week of May 8th or 15th...! Potentially 3 weeks early !
bpmba, L-PACE, MTGRL and 1 others like this.

On Order: 2018 Fuji White 20D R-Sport,20" Black Wheels, Black roof rails, Jet & Oyster seats, Black Pack, Convenience Pack, Lux Pack, Tech Pack, Activity Key... Del'y est. 7-5-2018

Other vehicles:
2014 Jeep GC Summit 3.0 CRD
2004 Ram 2500 Cummins No CAT or SCR. Last year for it.
post #3 of 363 Old 04-20-2017, 08:56 PM

There are some crossing the ocean now so I expect we'll see some soon! Mine hasn't even hit its build date yet, but it looks like they're currently running about a month ahead of scheduled delivery dates. Hoping this holds, as then I'll see mine before the Independence Day holiday rather than the almost August handover date I have on my Vista.
Turbodog and jmk like this.

On order: 2018 BRG 20d Prestige-arriving at port June 7th, released from diesel purgatory the 23rd (please!), pick up date before August, I'm confident it will be before August

post #4 of 363 Old 04-20-2017, 09:10 PM

Mine arrived in port on the 19th. Dealer said he shows the 26th arrival at the dealership. Unfortunately (not really), I'm in school learning a new airplane. This comes first before I can take delivery.
bpmba, MTGRL and jmk like this.
post #5 of 363 Old 04-20-2017, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
jmk

(Thread Starter)
I'm seriously considering cancelling my trip to Shanghai and Hong Kong which I had planned to take enroute back to the US so that I can get there sooner and take possession. It's already supposed to be there about a month before me. If production is running that far ahead of schedule, it could potentially be there almost two months before me. Cancelling my enroute travel would allow me to pick her up about 10 days sooner. Decisions....
bpmba, GRVR and TLockhart like this.

Julia
Currently stationed in South Korea - Moving to North Carolina in August/September 2017

On Order: 2018 35t Prestige, Carpathian Grey with a whole bunch of options
Projected Build Date: 26 May 2017
Projected Handover Date: 26 July 2017 (though I don't return to the US until mid-August to actually pick it up.)
post #6 of 363 Old 04-20-2017, 10:14 PM

My build date is 5/12 with delivery 7/14. Hope it's sooner!!!
jmk likes this.

1986-2017 Other stuff
1974 BMW Bavaria
1974 Ford Bronco
post #7 of 363 Old 04-20-2017, 11:41 PM

Build date 3/31, currently on the Tosca approaching Halifax before landing at the Brunswick GA port on April 27. Dealer anticipates handover first week of May.
Turk, L-PACE and jmk like this.

TurboCat - 2018 BRG 20d R-Sport on order; Oyster/Lime stitch interior, black pack, black 20" blade wheels, and pretty much the whole bag of chips except HUD and heated windshield.
post #8 of 363 Old 04-21-2017, 08:02 AM

Garage
Build date was 4/7, but made it to Southhampton on 4/8. When I just checked, she's been loaded on the Tysla departing today for Baltimore! Estimated arrival date is 4/29, and the last e-mail I got from my SG said delivery date of 5/5. That seems like a pretty quick turnaround, considering they have to haul it overland from MD to Wisco.

This is all a month ahead of original schedule, so those of you waiting, take heart! Your dates will no doubt be moved up as well.
jmk likes this.

2018 R-Sport Rocket: 35T Supercharged V6, Italian Racing Red, Oyster Leather w/Lime stitching, standard five-spoke rims, heated windshield, Head Up Display, Activity Key, Tech Pkg (InTouch Pro), Driver Assistance Pkg., black roof rails, tow hitch system.
BUILD DATE: 4/7/2017
ARRIVAL ON US SOIL: 5/5/2017
DELIVERY DATE: was 5/12, 6/6, 6/9, 6/16, then 6/19 Now? Who knows.
Anyone have a Magic 8 Ball I can borrow?
Current Ride: 2012 MINI Cooper Countryman S ALL-4, British Racing Green
post #9 of 363 Old 04-21-2017, 08:08 AM

My original delivery date was 06/09 with a build date 04/08. Seeing posts on this forum about earlier deliveries I've contacted my dealer last week. They said that current delivery date is 05/05 !!! Not sure why this is happening (lower demand, bad planning...) but my friend who bought BMW some time ago said it happened to him as well so maybe this is normal in auto indsutry. Regardless I am delighted about the new date.
L-PACE and jmk like this.
post #10 of 363 Old 04-21-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBelly View Post
My original delivery date was 06/09 with a build date 04/08. Seeing posts on this forum about earlier deliveries I've contacted my dealer last week. They said that current delivery date is 05/05 !!! Not sure why this is happening (lower demand, bad planning...) but my friend who bought BMW some time ago said it happened to him as well so maybe this is normal in auto indsutry. Regardless I am delighted about the new date.

I think they like to be conservative on being able to get a shipping date so overestimate. From reading the earlier threads, it looks like a lot of the MY17s also ran early on delivery, so I think they feel like earlier is better than late! Happier customers lol!
jmk likes this.

On order: 2018 BRG 20d Prestige-arriving at port June 7th, released from diesel purgatory the 23rd (please!), pick up date before August, I'm confident it will be before August

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page