106Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Where are All The F-Paces?

I've had my FE for five months and 5,500 miles. I still haven't seen another F-Pace. Where I live apparently no one else has either because my car still seems to take peoples breath away. It happened again today. I'm sitting at a stop sign and a young guy in one of those racey blue Subarus turns in front of me, his head out the window staring hard. I literally could read his lips: "What is that?"

Seriously. Where are all the F-Paces? Why is my F-Pace the only one in the wild, or so it seems? I live semi-rural but work in Manhattan's Financial District where I see tons of MBs, BMWs, Lexii, and Porsches every day. I've yet to see another F-Pace. Anywhere. While it is kind of neat to be totally unique, I feel odd at the same time.

Where are all the F-Paces? Is every F-Pace in California, Texas and Florida?
GRVR likes this.

2017 Jaguar F-Pace S First Edition - Caesium Blue w/Activity Key
Suntek Paint Protection Film - Full hood w/wrapped edges, full fenders w/wrapped edges, mirrors, front bumper w/grille pieces, rocker panels and headlights
Ceramic Pro full body + all windows + all four wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 12:40 PM

I see them all the time. Maybe we should turn this into a spotted thread?
post #3 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 02:35 PM

I'd be curious to know where Redjag lives to see them all the time. I'd bet big city in Texas or Florida maybe. But anyway, we had the first FPace here in Oregon, and still my wife nor I have yet to see another. I know they're out there, and I drive quite a bit and really notice cars but still none except for for OregonRSport forum member's poor chafed-hose challenged one in the shop. For that matter I rarely see another XK either. Only other XJs and X types.

Not complaining, like the exclusivity of that. I bet Trek does too.
GRVR likes this.

post #4 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

I've only seen 1 or 2 on the road since they came out and one of them (a demo) was for a JLR employee.
GRVR likes this.

Mike

2017 F Pace S
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Lexus NX200t F Sport
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Lexus RC350 F Sport

2012 Corvette Grand Sport
post #5 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 04:11 PM

Garage
Trek,

It's pretty much been the same for me. I've driven 4700 miles in Pa, NJ, Maryland and Delaware and I've only seen one and it was in my town of Skippack Pa at the local CVS. It was a white F-Pace and I didn't notice the model as it pulled into the parking lots as I was driving out. I did notice that a woman was driving it, so I while I wanted to spin around and say hi, I didn't want to freak her out. My 10 year old was telling me, come on dad lets go say hi, but I kept heading home.

That was 2 weeks ago as well, and I haven't seen it again.
GRVR and McD like this.

2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - in the house
| 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible (wife) | 2014 Honda Pilot - Gone traded on F-Pace FE) | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - gone (Went to son) | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife) gone - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - Gone Son Totaled
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife) Gone - went to second oldest Son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - Gone traded on Infiniti
post #6 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafsoundguy View Post
I'd be curious to know where Redjag lives to see them all the time. I'd bet big city in Texas or Florida maybe. But anyway, we had the first FPace here in Oregon, and still my wife nor I have yet to see another. I know they're out there, and I drive quite a bit and really notice cars but still none except for for OregonRSport forum member's poor chafed-hose challenged one in the shop. For that matter I rarely see another XK either. Only other XJs and X types.

Not complaining, like the exclusivity of that. I bet Trek does too.
NY. There is 2 paces in my neighborhood. One is an S model blacked out. I saw a RS FE a couple days ago. I have a pic of a CB FE i saw a week ago. I want to make a spitted thread. Everytime i see one parked you take a picture and post it up on here.
post #7 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 04:51 PM

Garage
I think I just saw a red one in the north shore. Mass.
went by too quickly to tell.
GRVR likes this.
post #8 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 05:59 PM

I have yet to see one on the road in south Florida
GRVR likes this.
post #9 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 06:08 PM

Garage
Hey Trek , maybe you don't SEE any , because EVERYONE knows that JAGUAR means Unreliable , NO Technology , Terrible Handling , Poor Interior Materials , Wimpy Exhaust Note , Bad Visibility , Absolutely Horrid Fit & Finish , and shall we not forget those Oddly Placed Window Controls on the Armrest , as well as that Idiotic Rotary Button Transmission Control that takes up WAY too much space in the Center Console !!! Oh' I almost forgot , if you want ANY Inkling of an Option , you have to PAY through the nose for it !!! Come On , you have to admit , the F-Pace is basically a Terrible Piece of Crap on Wheels !!! Hope this helps you in figuring out why you don't SEE any !!! Your Welcome Buddy !!!

P.S. I suspect I will be the ONLY one down here in the Cornfields of Whaleyville for quite awhile !!!
That's Fine By Me !!!

2017 F-Pace S Glacier White w/JET Interior , 20" Grey/Diamond Turned Blades , Technology Pack , Luxury Pack , Comfort & Convenience Pack , Driver Assist Pack , Black Pack , HUD (Wifey's) Manufactured July , 2016 - Purchased Sept. 10 , 2016
- 2014 Ford Fusion (Mine)
- 2003 Ford E-350 Conversion Limousine Van 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel (still running strong)
- 1999 38-ft Monaco Executive Motorhome 450-hp Cummins Diesel (Vacation Home on Wheels) if we only had more spare time

Last edited by GRVR; 10-23-2016 at 06:12 PM.
post #10 of 199 Old 10-23-2016, 06:23 PM

Long Island (Suffolk County) here and I've only seen 1 other 1.
GRVR likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page