25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Alas, Finally saw another F-Pace

While I was aware others had been delivered, for over two months I've been enjoying a feeling of exclusivity without a single sighting. Saw another on the road yesterday and must now admit I am not the only F-Pace owner in the Rochester, NY area. Oh well, still a pretty exclusive club
myjaguar likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 05:07 PM

I know there's a few in Phoenix but I have yet to encounter one.
post #3 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 05:18 PM

I have spotted 3 others so far. BRG ,IRR, and OR

post #4 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 05:20 PM

I am due to get mine in October, and live in Toronto, but I still haven't seen any at all on the roads around here...half of me doesn't want to see one until I get mine, and half of me just wants to see one driving by so I can experience the view!

It is driving my wife crazy that every time we go for a drive together I'm just looking for one.
TAZ likes this.
post #5 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 05:48 PM

I just saw my first one in Denver. White, loaded S. Ran across parking lot to talk to the owner. He said he had just bought it and had walked in about ten minutes after someone backed out on a custom order when it arrived. He said the salesperson said "well, this will sell within an hour or you can order custom and wait three months."

PS: said he hasn't had any ICTP problems, yet

British Racing Green S with all the trimmings, Built 7/4/2016, delivered 8/22/16. Love it! BRG Grand Duke of Western Colorado Territories (minus Roaring Fork Valley) and Parts of Denver City
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi in Canada View Post
I am due to get mine in October, and live in Toronto, but I still haven't seen any at all on the roads around here...half of me doesn't want to see one until I get mine, and half of me just wants to see one driving by so I can experience the view!

It is driving my wife crazy that every time we go for a drive together I'm just looking for one.

To avoid your wife having mental health issues, if you stake out University Ave going north from Dundas Street, to around Queens Park, at about 6 most evenings during the week, mostly in the inside lane heading around the park, to Harbord Street westbound and if you are quick, you might see me wizzing by in a Rhodium Silver S with vanity plates. Or 5 minutes later going up Spadina around the Casa Loma and past Spadina Village north of St Clair. I live close by but you will never spot my vehicle in front of my house because it is always garaged. What better things do you have do to anyways during the rush hour?

I have seen one other on the road, a dark blue model designation unknown since I was behind it and it was not an S in Spadina Village going southbound one morning at about 9 am.
TAZ likes this.
post #7 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 06:22 PM

I have not seen one and I am in a fairly densely populated region. Plus, I travel a fair amount. Just when I think may see one, I get closer and it is a Hyundai or Mazda!
post #8 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JefFPace View Post
While I was aware others had been delivered, for over two months I've been enjoying a feeling of exclusivity without a single sighting. Saw another on the road yesterday and must now admit I am not the only F-Pace owner in the Rochester, NY area. Oh well, still a pretty exclusive club
When I ordered mine at the end of April, Jon at Peihler said that I was number 19 and all were spoken for, so it looks like there will be a few in the area soon.
post #9 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 09:21 PM

I know that Flowers85 and ChrisVH are in my area but still haven't seen another F-Pace on the road. I've even taken a couple trips up to Door County where there are always lots of nice cars and still haven't seen one.

Rhodium Silver S, in the driveway.
post #10 of 74 Old 08-02-2016, 10:19 PM

Garage
I've been actuall looking out for them now and like you guys have yet to see another one on the road. I've seen many versions of the other 3 vehicles I was thinking about so I agree it's nice to be a member of a fairly exclusive club.
Trek and GRVR like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page