Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

New F-Pace owner

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  McKinneyO 
#1 ·
Morning from Washington, DC,

Just picked up my new F-Pace yesterday. Anyone have any cool new owner goodies, tricks or setup information that want to pass along? FYI - I don't have any prestigious packages on my car so pretty basic here.

I would like to add foglights if anyone knows any aftermarket items.

Thanks!!!

#2 ·
Welcome and congratulations.
Thanks for adding your location, it will make several of us quite pleased.
Can you tell us a little more about your FP, like model and packages, or Options.?
There is lots of information in the various threads on this forum. I suggest you just start reading. :)
I don't remember seeing anything about aftermarket fog lamps though.

Reactions: DPK
#3 ·
Thanks for the congratulations.

About the car....not much to tell as I didn't get a lot of "thrill packages" like a lot of others in the forum.

35T Prestige AWD
19" Razor Twin 7 spoke Allow black wheels
Odyssey Red exterior/Black leather interior
Heads up display - came with the car, I wasn't looking for this. *****Note... I could use some help with setting u this feature. Where in the setting menu do I set this up?
Vision Package
Black Package

See, told you. Boring. LOL

#4 ·
Q

Thanks for the congratulations.

About the car....not much to tell as I didn't get a lot of "thrill packages" like a lot of others in the forum.

35T Prestige AWD
19" Razor Twin 7 spoke Allow black wheels
Odyssey Red exterior/Black leather interior
Heads up display - came with the car, I wasn't looking for this. *****Note... I could use some help with setting u this feature. Where in the setting menu do I set this up?
Vision Package
Black Package

See, told you. Boring. LOL
Not boring at all. Lots of nice options. I don't have a lot of high end packages either, but I am very pleased with my FP.
Yea, another Odyssey Red in the house. You do realize that this is a very unique color, since it was only offered in the 2017MY:)
I can't help you with the HUD, but I believe others will be able to help.
Enjoy your new ride.

#5 ·
*CONGRATULATIONS* mprusin !!! Nice looking *Odyssey Red Prestige* !!!

I believe the HUD settings can be accessed on the Left Side Controls on your Steering Wheel ! Those controls will allow you to use the small information screen on the Left Side of the Instrument Panel ! A menu will show up , and you can scan down until you find what section you are looking for , and then scan across to access that section , and then there will be more options ! All controlled by the center button and Left & Right Arrows on the Left Side of the Steering Wheel !

P.S. If you would like to meet about *20-25* of us members , we are having a Mid-Atlantic MEET & GREET in Harrisburg, PA on Sunday April 23rd at 1pm !!! You can get some info about it on the *SPRING EAST COAST MEET & GREET* Thread that is open right now !!! There is a *Poll* at the top of the page , where you can click *YES* if you would like to take part in the MEET !!! YOU would be our FIRST *Washington, DC* member to attend !!! We already have folks that are going to attend the MEET from Pennsylvania , New Jersey , Virginia , New York , Maryland , and possibly North Carolina !!! The F-Pace Forum has divided up the U.S. into *Regions* , and Washington, DC just happens to be in our Mid-Atlantic Region !!! We had our First MEET last fall , and there were *6* F-Paces that attended , and two *Future F-Pacers* !!! So far , for this Spring MEET , we have *25* F-Paces scheduled to be there !!!

Have A Great Day !!! And get out there and ENJOY your AWESOME NEW RIDE !!! :)

#6 ·
Greetings! Welcome to the red club and maybe I'll see you around town (live in Arlington but work in DC)!

Reactions: mprusin
#7 ·
Hey welcome mprusin...Are you a fed?..I was a fed, retired now after 38 years..

The car has a lot of different options some more or less than others..if you scroll through and navigate to all the options you do have then you'll know what you got..use the little gears icon thingy, both for overall System and Climate control...Then you have the thingamajig in between of the speedo and tach, some call it a DIC..Blushing..it's controlled by the thumb joy stick on the left side of the steering wheel..

Reactions: mprusin
#8 ·
Just picked up my new F-Pace yesterday. Anyone have any cool new owner goodies, tricks or setup information that want to pass along?
Just got mine a few days ago. From reading this forum, first thing I did was take the tire pressure down from "Normal" to "Light" loading. Not sure if your dealer did it right and set it to Light for you (or if Jag doesn't let them do that for some reason).
36 psi rather than 44 psi rides *way* better. Don't go back to Normal until the car is fully loaded or you are towing.
The display for tire pressure and perhaps for setting the level was a bit hard to find but the owner's manual has enough clues to get you there eventually. Ask the forum (or do a search) if you need help finding it...

Reactions: GRVR
#9 ·
thanks for the tire pressure advice....i did see mine is set for normal. didn't think twice about it. Also, has anyone seen black lettering for the JAGUAR and F-Pace on the rear lid. I have the black package..surprised the lettering on the exterior of the car isn't also black.

#10 ·
Normal is perfect for me..I like a tightly inflated tire so all four are set for 40 psi......it rides a little firmer, but, the tires will wear better and longer, also cooler, Not to mention it improves fuel economy too If you give a crap about that....Anyway; wait till the tires are cool before you adjust your pressures.

Reactions: mprusin and VZX-CO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.