13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
El Jefe Post-Opticoat and XPel

I missed him all week, but it was worth it! So shiny and protected. Not sure why two of the photos are not showing on the forum as they do on my camera (the closeup of the headlight is upside down and the rear of the car is sideways), I apologize.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2551.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	32706   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2080.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	32714   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2345.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	32722   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4957.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	32730   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3028.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	466.5 KB
ID:	32738  

theweeb, JocDoc, GRVR and 2 others like this.

El Jefe is a 2017 IRR Diesel, Black Pack, 20 Inch 5 Spoke Grey Wheels, Ebony Leather with Light Oyster Stitching, Adaptive Dynamics, ICTP, Tow Hitch, Roof Rails, Parking System, Heated Windshield, Keyless Entry, HUD.

Last edited by DrivingMrAsher; 03-18-2017 at 04:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 04:42 PM

Muy bueno!Looks really good. If I were twenty years younger, IRR would have been my choice. However, 20 years ago, I was buying my last American vehicle and going through an early mid-life crisis. Thank you for allowing me/us to vicariously enjoy your excitement.
post #3 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGluck View Post
Muy bueno!Looks really good. If I were twenty years younger, IRR would have been my choice. However, 20 years ago, I was buying my last American vehicle and going through an early mid-life crisis. Thank you for allowing me/us to vicariously enjoy your excitement.
Gracias! I went back and forth for weeks, between the DSB or the Storm Gray, thinking the IRR might be too mid-life crisis, but in the end said F- It. Life is short, get the flashy car

El Jefe is a 2017 IRR Diesel, Black Pack, 20 Inch 5 Spoke Grey Wheels, Ebony Leather with Light Oyster Stitching, Adaptive Dynamics, ICTP, Tow Hitch, Roof Rails, Parking System, Heated Windshield, Keyless Entry, HUD.

post #4 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 04:54 PM

I too was torn between DSB and Storm Gray. I chose the latter because I had an extra $1,500 laying around.....not really. Somewhere in the Baltimore port my F Pace sits. Interestingly, on its journey from Baltimore to Boston, it will pass very close to my house, likely on Route 95. Thinking about that does me no good.
DrivingMrAsher likes this.
post #5 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 04:55 PM

Garage
You were just too excited !!! Here you go !!!
It looks *AWESOME* !!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IRR Headlight.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	32746   Click image for larger version

Name:	IRR Side View.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	32754  

2017 F-Pace S (Wifey's)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 2014 Ford Fusion (Mine)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 2013 Nissan Rogue (traded-in on F-Pace) - 2000 Saturn LS (sold in 2012 w/212,000 miles) - 1998 Suzuki Swift (sold in 2010 for $500) - 2003 Ford E-350 Conversion Limousine Van 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel (still running strong)
- 1999 38-ft Monaco Executive Motorhome 450-hp Cummins Diesel (Vacation Home on Wheels) if we only had more spare time

post #6 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 05:33 PM

I'm pretty sure this is your car!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2824_1489872792109.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	32762  
GRVR, DrivingMrAsher and MTGRL like this.
post #7 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 05:44 PM

Garage
DrivingMrAsher, your IRR is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person. My FE goes in for both treatments on Monday. This after 10 months of ownership. Paint correction, then Xpel Ultimate, then either Ceramic Pro or CQuartz.

2017 Jaguar F-Pace S First Edition - Caesium Blue w/Activity Key
Suntek Paint Protection Film - Full hood w/wrapped edges, full fenders w/wrapped edges, mirrors, front bumper w/grille pieces, rocker panels and headlights
Ceramic Pro full body + all windows
post #8 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpmba View Post
I'm pretty sure this is your car!
Yep, definitely my car. I saw that vintage orange car when I went to pick up earlier today at the Bethesda location. Mr Asher is very excited to see El Jefe is already on Instagram!! Cap Shine told me that people were raving about how great the F-Pace in IRR looked all week when they dropped off and picked up their cars.
bpmba likes this.

post #9 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRVR View Post
You were just too excited !!! Here you go !!!
It looks *AWESOME* !!!
Thanks so much, GR. Happy to see you made the photos look right side up, too.

post #10 of 14 Old 03-18-2017, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek View Post
DrivingMrAsher, your IRR is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person. My FE goes in for both treatments on Monday. This after 10 months of ownership. Paint correction, then Xpel Ultimate, then either Ceramic Pro or CQuartz.
How exciting! Hard to imagine your Caesium Blue looking any more stunning, though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page