30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 81 Old 12-15-2016, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Remote Start!!!

Tried the Remote Start for the first time today. It works GREAT! Heated the interior to my pre-set 74 degrees. When I climbed inside, the car was toasty warm and ready to drive. Love this F-Pace!
PA-FPace-F, OneTwo, Caymus and 2 others like this.

2017 Jaguar F-Pace S First Edition - Caesium Blue w/Activity Key
Suntek Paint Protection Film - Full hood w/wrapped edges, full fenders w/wrapped edges, mirrors, front bumper w/grille pieces, rocker panels and headlights
Ceramic Pro full body + all windows
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 81 Old 12-15-2016, 09:44 PM

I'm glad it worked for you like you had hoped it would.
I will be trying mine this weekend I expect, if I can figure out how it works

Geez, I wish would change your signature back to your old one. Those cats are very disconcerting. Looks like they are ready to attack me
tvn300 and WhiteCat like this.

2017 F-Pace 20d /Premium /Odyssey Red /Black Pack /Black Blades /Vision Pack /Navigation Pack /ICT /OE Trailer Hitch / Delivered 12/15/16
post #3 of 81 Old 12-15-2016, 10:09 PM
Super Moderator

Great to hear!

BTW your images look much better now!!
Trek likes this.

Mike

2017 F Pace S
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Lexus NX200t F Sport
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Lexus RC350 F Sport

2012 Corvette Grand Sport

post #4 of 81 Old 12-15-2016, 10:48 PM

I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania where it feels like Antarctica at the present. Just curious what temperatures do most of you preset for the heat? I cannot seem to find that happy medium yet between too hot and too cold.
post #5 of 81 Old 12-16-2016, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-FPACE View Post
I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania where it feels like Antarctica at the present. Just curious what temperatures do most of you preset for the heat? I cannot seem to find that happy medium yet between too hot and too cold.
I am in Chicago where we are having the same weather. I always have it set to 72.

2017 F-Pace R Sport - Storm Grey / Jet and 2017 F-Pace R Sport Tempest Grey / Oyster.
post #6 of 81 Old 12-16-2016, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Did your gauges actually show the temperature you set them to in the remote? I can set the inside temp to one setting, but the interior gauges never show that temperature....like it never updated.

2017 Jaguar F Pace S | 2014 Audi S4
post #7 of 81 Old 12-16-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWreck View Post
Did your gauges actually show the temperature you set them to in the remote? I can set the inside temp to one setting, but the interior gauges never show that temperature....like it never updated.
Mine don't. I have a feeling though that the remote start app does not work in conjunction with the interior heat gauges.
JWreck likes this.

2017 F-Pace R Sport - Storm Grey / Jet and 2017 F-Pace R Sport Tempest Grey / Oyster.
post #8 of 81 Old 12-16-2016, 02:45 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-FPACE View Post
I usually set it to 70. Its a very happy medium in my opinion. Anything above 72 is a tad to warm for me.
Jaxson likes this.
post #9 of 81 Old 12-16-2016, 03:09 AM

Is anybody else having the Remote app on the phone keep pestering about the updated terms and conditions? I have an android phone and after a recent update the d-a-m-n thing keeps telling me to accept. No matter how many times I accepts the thing keeps coming up. There is the common theme here. The s/w team cannot manage settings in their code

Glacier White R-Sport. Tech package. HUD. Deployable side steps.
post #10 of 81 Old 12-16-2016, 04:28 AM
RSi

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCat View Post
Is anybody else having the Remote app on the phone keep pestering about the updated terms and conditions? I have an android phone and after a recent update the d-a-m-n thing keeps telling me to accept. No matter how many times I accepts the thing keeps coming up. There is the common theme here. The s/w team cannot manage settings in their code
I received an update yesterday (Thursday) for the Remote app on my Android device that eliminates that nagging message. Check Google Play for the update.
VZX-CO, tvn300 and WhiteCat like this.

2017 F-Pace 20d R-Sport, Storm Grey, 22" Double Helix Black, Roof Rails, Jet/Red Leather, Jet Headliner, Satin Ash Burl Veneer, All Options/Packages except Full Size Spare (Born: 9/21/16, Delivered: 11/9/16)
2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2005 Lexus LX 470
1998 VW Beetle TDI
1997 Chevrolet Corvette

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page